Andy, the Somerset Pagan, has tagged me. The protocol that I should now follow, apparently, is six-fold:
1. Link to the person who tagged you.
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Write six random things about yourself. (See below)
4. Tag six people at the end of your post and link to them. (See further below...)
5. Let each person know they've been tagged and leave a comment on their blog.
6. Let the tagger know when your entry is up.
So, numbers 1 and 2 are now done -
1. When I am at home, I find trousers and underpants too constricting and uncomfortable so wear a sarong.
2. I crave mature cheddar cheese - most cheese here is rubbery and bland - and will soon cease to resist the temptation to go to the fridge and open the block a friend brought me a month ago - the first was eaten within a week!
3. After I don't know how many viewings, my heart still skips at the sight of Ingrid Bergman in Casablanca
4. I think sport should be a private pursuit between consenting adults and nothing more than that.
5. I love the smells of autumn.
6. I read a lot of often rather gruesome crime fiction
so that is number three
Here are the other blogs -
1. Debi Crow - in her various blogcarnations, (the link is to the latest) Always interesting to read - with insight and clarity
The Green Witch - for an honest and ever-readable blog
3. The Wild Hunt - for its regular round-up of Pagan news
4. Paul at Evoking the Goddess - for his wonderful evocations of landscape and sacred sites
5. Medusa at Gorgon Resurfaces - for thoughtful and well-written blogs which get me thinking
6. Finally, (and the link goes with a word of caution that the content may not be to everyone's taste - and is for adults only) Renegade Evolution, for her well argued and usually colourful challenges to the orthodoxies surrounding pornography and prostitution.
Now all that are left are steps 5 and 6. So, I will post this and then attend to them