Tuesday 25 November 2008

Another meme

Ren has posted this on her blog.
Rules:- Choose a singer/band/group- Leonard Cohen (who else?)

Answer the following using ONLY titles of songs by that singer/band/group
Band/Artist

1. Are you male or female? I'm your man
2. Describe yourself. You know who I am
3. What do people feel when they’re around you? Tonight will be fine
4. How would you describe your previous relationship? Seems so long ago, Nancy
5. Describe your current relationship. Heart with no companion
6. Where would you want to be now? A thousand kisses deep
7. How do you feel about love? Dance me to the end of love
8. What’s your life like? The stranger song
9. What would you ask for if you had only one wish? Love itself
10. Say something wise. Be for real

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

omg! Leonard Cohen! I love him, I went to see him about three weeks ago. It was an amazing, sublime, awesome experience!

Diane Dehler said...

I wandered into your space and read this Leonard Cohen discussion. My favorite Cohen song is Suzanne.