Thursday 25 September 2008

..... I am now back on track

Which is good. We had a wonderful ceremony in the Temple yesterday in which I was free to participate without responsibility - just go along for the ride, as it were. I had no ceremonial function and no knowledge of what was to come. I think this is the frist time this has been this way since I arrived here.

The ceremony was planned and held by people just completing their first year of Priest/ess training. As a teacher, I felt deep admiration with a seasoning of pride and satisfaction. And wonder at the power of the Goddess to manifest Herself in people's lives. The ceremony was simple and effective - with the bare minimum of verbal explanation we were led on a journey towards deepening and strengthening our contact with our bodies and with the earth.

Which was exactly what I needed.

I am feeling back in touch with myself again and ready to move forward.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

"I am feeling back in touch with myself again and ready to move forward."

That is always a good feeling, and I'm really glad for you. :)

Idris said...

Thanks debs

Andy said...

Sounds like a lovely and wonderful ceremony, Brian - and it's effect upon you is testimony to it's success, brilliant!

Andy said...

You've gone quiet, Brian! Hope you're okay!

Idris said...

thanks for your comments Andy - I am fine thanks - many things have been happening, however, and I have not been able to blog